Maths: Multiplication

What’s my goal/WALT?
My WALT was....

WALT: Solve X using the Written Method on more challenging questions.


What have I learned?
I have learned how to to solve timetables using the written method, the highest question going up to 7615 x 6 (equals 45, 690). Which in point of view is a pretty big number!
The written method is a bit confusing at first but you get explained it is very easy to use and helpful.





What is my next learning step?
Be able to figure out questions like this using the written method just quicker and off by heart.
I would also like to be able to figure out even more difficult time tables such as:
11928
x 8
which equals 95,424





Some photos of my working out using the written method:



I have learning to do this in Mr Hillary's Maths class.
By Sofia


No comments:

Post a Comment