08.09. 16
Dear Mrs Trotter  
WALT : Persuade the reader to agree with my opinion.
I am writing because I think we should have rope play areas in the Oaklands Rebuild because it would be fun for people to play on. Personally if I was here when the school was rebuilt I would love something like that in school. I also have some other ideas for the School.


Idea 1 :  Rope play area
Dear Mrs Trotter,
I think we should have rope play areas because people would have tons of fun. On the other hand people could fall through the holes or fall off the ropes if someone is jumping on the rope.            
How can we resolve this?
We can resolve this by :
  1. Have rules
  • Limited amounts of people on the rope area
  • No bouncing/jumping
No ball tag & play fighting   
2. Consequences
If somebody disobeys the rules they will need to e.g. give up some of their play time.

Idea 2 : Tyre huts
Dear Mrs Trotter,
I think we should have tyre huts because if it were raining and inside the classroom it was noisy, the sensible people or people with passes to go in would only be allowed inside. On the other hand people could disobey the rules ( if we have any ) while their inside.
Cost :
How much would it cost?
We could raise money by doing bake sales and other things.

Back to the rules..
Rules
How can we resolve this if somebody is disobeying the rules :
I think we should have a max of 4 people in the hut because it would get crowded.
I hope you liked my writing!
By Sofia





No comments:

Post a Comment